Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Women. Long hair? Or short?

Do you ladies prefer long hair or short?



And if your a man, which do you like on a lady the most %26amp; why?



From either men or women's points of view, what are the perceived likes/dislikes with long %26amp; short hair?



Women. Long hair? Or short?

It really depends on the persons face shape and what they look like overall. I like hair at the shoulder.



Women. Long hair? Or short?

I like long hair on myself. On a guy? Medium, not like long, but not super short.



Women. Long hair? Or short?

on a guy you mean? shaggy



Women. Long hair? Or short?

well im a girl and i like short hair on rocker/punk/emo types and long hair on surfer/preps. hope this helps?



Women. Long hair? Or short?

I like my hair long. Every man I know likes long hair. It's easier then short hair, I think. You don't have to fix it all the time to look nice. With my long hair I just brush it and go.



Women. Long hair? Or short?

from my point of view(i am a man)hair is like beauty,it's in the eye of the beholder.I like long hair on women,but some women look great with short hair.so there again the hair depends on the person.



Women. Long hair? Or short?

i like mine not long but not short and i think girls should have long hair anyways..



Women. Long hair? Or short?

I think long hair only looks good on some girls. I mean like super long hair. Shoulder length can work for most chicks depending on the style, or cut of it. Short hair only works for skinny girls.. Unlike myself. lolz Just my opinion.



Women. Long hair? Or short?

I am a man and I like girls with long hair because It makes the girl look like a girl.



Women. Long hair? Or short?

I think long hair looks lovely as long as its well maintained and in really good condition, I think that after a certain age though, women look silly with long hair.



Women. Long hair? Or short?

Long hair for myself, short for the guy



Women. Long hair? Or short?

Pretty women have long hair. My daughter's hair is short (only to her waist) but we are working on growing it. Still, my daughter's the prettiest woman in all the world. She's only 12 but she'll always be the prettiest for ever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment