Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Guy's Long Hair?

Ok, here's me prob....



Im a guy, and I have long hair (prob. 7-10 inches or so..)...



And my is naturally straight, which is nice, and I like my hair, but sometimes I wish i had a nice little wave in it...



I have tried a lot in the past--like body-wave perms and scrunching, but I don't like perms cause when it grows out, it looks weird--and don't wanna change my natural hair; I have tried scrunching it, but all it does is make it really poofy and have a lot of volume..



I have a hair curler, and I have tried to use it, but it just makes it toooo curly---which I just want to make it wavy..



How can I accomplish this with a hair curler? I really don't know much about this (I'm a guy--duh) How do I use the curler properly to make it nice and proper---though I want it to look natural, without too much gunk in it, where it is still nice and soft, and yet not crunchy?



Can you all help me w/ this?



Guy's Long Hair?

you need a 2 inch barrel iron that should give you nice wave but not too much curl also try a little mouse in your hair before you dry it it will not get stiff but will hold the curl better



Guy's Long Hair?

I'm not exactly sure...but her's some ideas; http://www.menshairstyles.net/v/man-long... You probably have hair like them ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment