Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How long for my hair to grow back out?

I had pretty long hair but I got it cut becasue I saw a pictuer adn loved how the lasy styled it. The style didnt work with me and I cant do a single thing with my hair when its short [[about an inch or 2 above my shoulders]] and I was wondering how long till it grown about 10 more inces or is there something I could use or take for it to grow faster?



How long for my hair to grow back out?

Your hair grows 1/2 inch per month



so 20 months :/



im sorry.



BUT i think that is a bunch of bull and it grows faster.



you can go to www.drugstore.com and get some hair growth vitamin for cheap cost.



also garnier fructise HARD TO GROW LONG HAIR shampoo/conditioner works so good.! good luck



cause it made my hair grow signifacently faster.



How long for my hair to grow back out?

hair is protein, a diet that is too low in protein may cause some thinning in hair or a retardation in the growth cycle.If you eat a protein-rich diet it will often result in improved hair growth.To Know more about your hair http://tipsfromruby-hairgrow.blogspot.co... will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment