Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Short hair, i want long hair. any tips?

i recently got ALL my dead ends cut off, so my hair is just about 3 inches long...my hair is healthier, but now I really am impatient and am wondering if anyone has tried using any pills or shampoos that actually work %26amp; that aren't a waste of money or time. any tips?



Short hair, i want long hair. any tips?

Have you ever thought about extensions? They are time consuming, but they'll make your short hair long. You can either get them glued in or sewn in. I know when I was pregnant and taking pre-natal vitamins, my hair grew like a weed. You can get them at wal mart, rite aid, kmart, anywhere!!



Short hair, i want long hair. any tips?

You should try playing around with a few self-clip in extensions for length immediately.



Short hair, i want long hair. any tips?

if u want long hair now try clip in extensions or bonding other than that hair takes time to grow keep taking care of your hair and wear the extensions it'll grow back............the extension is your hair.... you paid for it!!!



Short hair, i want long hair. any tips?

i WOULD tHiNK ABOUT SOME HAiR EXTENSiONS UNTiL yOUR HAiR GETS tO THE RiGHt LENGtH yOU LiKE iT At.

No comments:

Post a Comment