Wednesday, May 9, 2012

For the Ladies - Long hair vs. Short hair?

if you saw two identical twin brothers, and they looked exactly the same, same clothes, same voice, everything. except one had longish hair, and the other had short hair. which would you prefer.



my hair is like my avatar's now. about that long.



For the Ladies - Long hair vs. Short hair?

Long, like your avatar. I love that. I hate short hair.



For the Ladies - Long hair vs. Short hair?

omg guys with long hair is so disgusting!!!! if guys have long hair its like they wanna be girls!



For the Ladies - Long hair vs. Short hair?

i dont like a guy whose hair is so short its like 1 mm long.



For the Ladies - Long hair vs. Short hair?

long



For the Ladies - Long hair vs. Short hair?

LONGISH HAIR oh my gosh I love it! short hair is ok I guess.... Medium hair Rocks my socks and long hair is SEXY



For the Ladies - Long hair vs. Short hair?

It depends on the guy and what he looks like. In my opinion, most guys can't pull off the long haired look, but some guys look really good with it.



For the Ladies - Long hair vs. Short hair?

i don't like guy's hair too long and too short. ur avatar's hair is just the way i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!



For the Ladies - Long hair vs. Short hair?

First of all, LOOKS DON'T MATTER. not trying to be mean or anything. But usually only a superficial chick would judge a guy by how he looks. If your a sweet funny guy then yeah girls would go for you and the same to the other brother.



For the Ladies - Long hair vs. Short hair?

short



For the Ladies - Long hair vs. Short hair?

def. long. It gives you something to play with and a reason to touch them when it gets unruly.



For the Ladies - Long hair vs. Short hair?

I think that if your haircut fits you, it doesnt matter if youve got short or long hair...



I think it doesnt really matter if the hair is long or short...I mean look at johnny depp or orlando bloom...they both have long hair and i think they are really attractive...justin timberlake or usher...they both have short hair and thay are really attractive...



Therefore as long as your haircut fits you i think you shouldnt worry!



For the Ladies - Long hair vs. Short hair?

Longish like yours but not like lady long. And no buzzcuts. Yuckie!



For the Ladies - Long hair vs. Short hair?

I like hair about how lond your avatar's is. No longer though. Ans it is really gross when guys with long hair get all sweaty (ie. Steve Nash). It really depends on the guys looks though, and what looks good for them.



For the Ladies - Long hair vs. Short hair?

Well it's the hairstyle that counts. There are short and long hairstyles that are not favorable. I wouldn't want the guy's hair, however, to pass his shoulder. Your hairstyle fits my range just fine. I'll suggest you to keep it that way.



For the Ladies - Long hair vs. Short hair?

OMG well on some guy's itz okay but on some guys itz not...it ur fat no offence don't have long curly hair eww i had a BF like that he almost made me LESBIAN seriously!! BUT YA LONG HAIR CAN LOOK HAWTTTTT ON GUYZ LIKE THE GUY I LIKE NOW!



For the Ladies - Long hair vs. Short hair?

i like long hair but not past the nose then it gets a lil carried away and annoying



For the Ladies - Long hair vs. Short hair?

the guy with short hair cuz guys with long hair is just



makes them look old and their constantly flippin it around



For the Ladies - Long hair vs. Short hair?

Long, and a beard

No comments:

Post a Comment