Monday, May 7, 2012

Girls hair from long to short, (more)?

For anyone who has ever gone from long hair to really short hair, if you were scared, what helped you finally do it?



I have this strong desire to get my hair cropped really short, like with clippers in the back, yet I'm afraid I won't like the results.



Girls hair from long to short, (more)?

omg i have long hair and then i just got tried of it so i did a bob cut .



at first i was really scare but then i was like if i never try it how can i like it



at first u might not like it but than u are going to love it



try to pic a haircut that goes with you face shape



just go to the best hair salon and bring a pic of the haircut u want



i just got my hair cut on sunday



Girls hair from long to short, (more)?

GO FOR IT!



I used to have gorgeous long brown hair that was naturally curly.. however, I had a lot of headaches with it, so I got it all chopped off really short like halle berry only longer bangs! lol



I wasn't too scared because supposedly - me with an oval face, it's supposed to suit any hairdo!



So I went and got it done and I LOVED the results!



It's so much easier to wash - and - go to work / whatever.



I love it, and i'm sure you will too!



good luck, and happy clipping!



x



Girls hair from long to short, (more)?

well, i was all nervous, but then i realized, i mean - it is just hair - it'll grow back!



and you can always do little by little - cut a little, and then cut a little more if you like that. short hair looks great on a lot of people, and plus, it's just easier, so just go for it!



Girls hair from long to short, (more)?

Mines is real long,I'm half Black an Brazilian,but anyway I don't want to cut mine.So,So scared,cause soon as I see them long hair styles on T.V. I'm going to be mad,but I think Rhianna hair style is Pretty.....



Girls hair from long to short, (more)?

I am 25 years old. I had super long waist length hair for my entire life. A few months ago, I just got sick of the whole process of detangling and caring for long hair. I went to a local salon and told them to chop it all off to a short, layered pixie cut. There was a huge pile of hair on the floor. I can't explain how light and free I felt. I have had a few times that I wanted the long, romantic hair back but it is fleeting. I love my short cut. I can wash it, gel it up for a messy look, or comb it down for a sleek professional look. I never regret it. I think every woman should try it once in her life. If she hates it, she can grow it back long.

No comments:

Post a Comment