Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Frizzy, wavy, kinda long hair?

I have wavy, frizzy hair. It's not terrible long, but it's a couple inches past my shoulder. I use the garnier frutis line for my hair. Does anyone know anything I can do to control my frizz? My hair is really frizzy, so, if anyone could suggest a product. One that won't totally ruin my hair, or leave it hard or greasy.



Frizzy, wavy, kinda long hair?

frizz ease (not sure of the spelling) is pretty good, as is carrot oil. ...just a tad bit...like 5 drops works wonders. also if you don't want to wear it straight, and instead wear it wavy with some gel. the curls look great!



Frizzy, wavy, kinda long hair?

Shave your head.



Frizzy, wavy, kinda long hair?

use citre shine shampoo



heck yes.



Frizzy, wavy, kinda long hair?

head%26amp;shoulders ya hippie



Frizzy, wavy, kinda long hair?

Experiment - everyone's hair is different. I have long, sometimes straight (humidity makes it frizzy). I've been trying the Sunsilk products - they have one for frizziness... you might wanna check it out.



Frizzy, wavy, kinda long hair?

use Biosilk, I have the same kinda hair, and its helps my frizz, but don't use too much cuz it can get a bit too oily, and i dunno if its meant to get rid of the frizz, but use, it might actually help!



Frizzy, wavy, kinda long hair?

There is this stuff called Frizz Ease! You can get it at any drug store. It smooths out your hair!



Give it a try!!!



Frizzy, wavy, kinda long hair?

You may need to use African American hair care products such as Optimum shampoo and conditioner. Then blow dry with a comb and flat iron it on low while dry. Good luck.



Frizzy, wavy, kinda long hair?

That's a good question because I have frizzy hair too and I don't know what to do about it either.



Frizzy, wavy, kinda long hair?

I've tried using the Dove line hair products. They have a wide variety in styling creams or de-frizzing effect products. They certainly have left my hair feeling silky smooth and non-staticky as well as non frizzy. I just run it through my hair after blow drying. You can also apply it before blow drying too. It doesn't have any of the strong chemical smells, and doesn't harm the hair. Another great brand I recommend is the Marc Anthony line. This brand may be pricier, but it works very well.



If you don't want to use creams or sprays, try simply using a flat iron or hair straightener to keep the frizz down. That method works very well fo rme too.



Frizzy, wavy, kinda long hair?

I know this anti frizz serum called MAGIC by schwarzkopf



Frizzy, wavy, kinda long hair?

First of all that Fructis is like washin gour hair with syrup. It always made my hair drab and waited down. get some of that Frizz eaze. It seems oily but all you need is a teeny tiny bit rubbed into your palms and theninto your hair. USe mouse and while it is wet blow dry it straight...using the frizz eaze or equivilant of course. Go to Sally Beauty supply they have a bunch of great products to help.



Frizzy, wavy, kinda long hair?

i use a hair straightener :)



Frizzy, wavy, kinda long hair?

use frizz ease for curly hair 5 step system



Frizzy, wavy, kinda long hair?

I have the same prob (it's like we're hair twins!! yay!) and hate it but My mom went to beauty school and taught me this little trick. Put a normal amount of your regular shampoo in your hand then mix it in with baking soda until it's like a pate and use that in your hair. I works really well for me. Straitewning your hair works too. I liked the smoothing milk from garnier but try different products until you find what works for you.



Frizzy, wavy, kinda long hair?

i personally have some of the same problem but my hair isnt curly or wavy.. but very frizzy. i use bedhead frizz control.. but it could be pricy. i buy a bottle and use it whenever i needto but not more than once a day. otherwise i but garnier and loreal products. you should also have a VERY light hairspray such as light hold 2 by loreal or something that will keep the frizz away but will not harden your hair. i answered another similar question and what i suggested ( i do it my self) is to spray your hair with hair spray and brush it in immediately and then IF you desire than you can spray more on after for hold but the brushing it in is VERY important and will DEFINITELY help!! good luck



Frizzy, wavy, kinda long hair?

thats me,i use the shampoo sunsilk its the hot pink color it really works



Frizzy, wavy, kinda long hair?

I like Pantene with conditioner



Frizzy, wavy, kinda long hair?

a product called frizz ease may work



Frizzy, wavy, kinda long hair?

exact same thing. i have wavy frizzy hair, past my shoulders, i use garnier frutis.. lol. what i love to do with my hair is scrunch it. get a gel that leaves shine all day, and work with it.. have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment