Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Really Long Hair- what can I do??

My hair is semi-straight, semi-wavy naturally, but I straighten it a LOT. it is 2 and a half feet long, and I can't cut it because of religious implications. It is black and slightly frizzy (it doesn't puff out or anything, but it's not totaly smooth). my hair is also very thin, so though it straightens and curls well, there is not much i can do with it. does anyone have any ideas on how to make it look good??



Really Long Hair- what can I do??

I think a french braid would look really pretty. You are also very fortunate to have such long hair because you can do amazing updos. Try this style: Put your hair in a ponytail just above the nape of your neck. Curl the ponytail in 1 inch sections and pin the curls above the ponytail in different sections. This can be dressy when you put the ponytail higher, or casual if you put it lower. I wish I had long hair like you!



Really Long Hair- what can I do??

GET LAYERS



Really Long Hair- what can I do??

Well, you can cut your hair, put your hair up then put a clip like the hair due "Roster"



Really Long Hair- what can I do??

Pig-tails and a school girl uniform always looks good.



Really Long Hair- what can I do??

my hair is about the same as you described but it is very thick. I usually wear it in layers with the ends slightly bent, curled with rollers or, in french braids.



Really Long Hair- what can I do??

add volume by useing voluming pumping mouse or try to srunch your hair with gel it looks good on everyone



Really Long Hair- what can I do??

Well to thicken it more try a shampoo and conditioner called main and tale its really for horses but people now n days try it. i tried it and my hair is long n thick. But it will dry it out so only use it once or twice a week. you can buy it at any grocery store.



you should use a straightener serum on your hair before so taht your hair will not die.



if you want more bounce then try a mouse and scrunch it im sure since your hair is really long it will take more mousse but it will stay then spray some hairspray when your done.



you can try vangs, the new teased pony tails, bigger waves, put ur hairline at another part.



Really Long Hair- what can I do??

hmm i sympathize u cant cut ur hair...stop straightening ur hair since u havent ever cut it it wont grow due to split ends and damaging it will only ruin ur hair more and there is no chance for repair bc it wont grow...



try to braid it like french or do like a messy bun those are realli in



Really Long Hair- what can I do??

hello...I have pretty long hair myself (to the small of my back) and I too can't cut it...same reason as you.



if I don't have time at all to style my hair I put it in a "messy bun" as I like to call it...just put you hair in a pony tail, then just grab your hair and bunch it all together...its ok if strands are poking out..thats what a messy bun should look like..then tie your hair like you would a bun...



Or I pin it with a barette...looks professional whe I part my hair to the side then do a half-ponytail and clip it with a barette



theres LOTS of styles you can come up with...you can create your own style...just start messing with your hair and see what you come up with! its just that many others with long hair just don't feel like styling it cause it takes time...and yes...to get the results you want..it WILL take time to get it the way you want it. Trust me...it'll all be worth it!



Good luck!



Really Long Hair- what can I do??

For more thickness use pantene pro-v full and thick and for a hair style for ur beautiful hair i say do the first half of your hair in flat twists and then drop curl the back, ok. Its simple and looks great on any body with ur kind of hair and the curls make ur hair look thicker so this hair style will compliment you face and you hair aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment