Friday, March 30, 2012

I have long hair, should I cut it or keep it long?

My hair is naturally curly which drives me crazzy because I'm a guy and it looks kinda gurly on me. I usually just have it chemically straighten and then slick it back.....seems to work most of the time.



My female friends tell me I look more mature with short spiky hair. My mom also says that long hair doesn't look good after a certain age; i'm 22.



Another reason why I want to cut it, is because lately I'v been breakin up around my face and I think it's because of my long hair.



This girl that I want to date I think likes guys with long hair, and my guy friends say I look cool with both long and spiky hair. When I cut my hair short u can see my scalp, which is normal when u have it spiky but I like the dark black look to hair. Will she like me regardless if I cut my hair short or long? I just want the best haircut possible that frames my face best.



I have long hair, should I cut it or keep it long?

well, without seeing your face its hard to say. I prefer most men to have the short spiky or faded look myself, but that doesnt work on anyone. you're 22 not too old to have long hair, but a lot of guys have dirty long hair and that's where the problem is. pushing it back with your hands and stuff and having it in your face can cause breakouts. Just make sure to wash it every other day and be neat and clean no matter what you choose to do. As far as the girl, if she refuses to date you cuz of your hair she's not worth it. I would accept dinner from you even though I dont like long hair.. I might suggest you cut it if we were to be serious or meet parents or whatever- but thats once you're important to me. you should make your decision based on YOU not her.



I have long hair, should I cut it or keep it long?

Definitely cut it!!!!



I have long hair, should I cut it or keep it long?

Well, it seems like there are alot of issues determining your decision. But one thing I noted is your face breaks out from your hair. So if that's the case maybe you could trim it shorter than it is but not so short as to see your scalp. That way you can still have a little length to it and your face will look nice as well.



I have long hair, should I cut it or keep it long?

i'd say cut it. hair can always grow back. just tell the hair cutter to do it kind of in stages. and you can tell her/him if you want to go shorter or not. if he/she just cuts it all off right away and you don't like it, then you're stuck until it grows out a bit which doesn't sound bad but, if you don't like it, you won't feel good about it. ya know?



I have long hair, should I cut it or keep it long?

I think you should cut it and see how you like it. It's just hair, it will grow out!!! When my hair is on/around my face, my face breaks out, that's why I try to keep it off my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment