Friday, March 30, 2012

Hair down to the ears on men - too long?

Just finished university and am going to be looking for jobs in top firms in the cities on London or Manchester, however I am worried that my hair my seem too long for some businesses. I know that long hair is often frowned upon in the workplace - but for men, how long exactly would you say is TOO long?



My hair at the back and sides is down to my ears and the hair at the front is just above eye level. My parents tell me I have long hair, but would this type of 'long' hair be frowned upon by the majority of businessmen?



Thanks in advance for any answers.



Hair down to the ears on men - too long?

i dont think so...long hair on guys is hottttt and yours doesnt sound long enough to worry. as long as it looks neat and well kept, they care about that more than how long it is really



Hair down to the ears on men - too long?

This is a great question because I was thinking my hair was too long. I think in the workplace it is better shorter, but I think the length you have it at now is just fine.



Hair down to the ears on men - too long?

It depends on your job. If you are going into buiseness, maybbe you should get it cut. But it you are working at a store, you dont have to. I personally dnot think it would be to long. Too long, for guys, is to the shoulders... i just say do what you want to do

No comments:

Post a Comment