Friday, March 30, 2012

Dying long hair?

I have really long hair, to my butt. I have been dying may hair myself for a while now. It takes 3 bottles for me to dye my hair, and it takes a long time.



I want to know if there is correct way of dying long hair. The box only says start timing after all the dye it in you hair. So does it matter how long it takes you?



I usually go dark brown, so it probably only gets darker and that doesn't matter, but once I used Dark Auburn, and i turned out a light copper!!



Please don't tell me to go to a salon, because I've been doing it myself already for a while and I can't afford it.



Thanks



Dying long hair?

start the timing after you finish putting it on. I did someones hair just a few days ago. And it turned out great. I started the timing after I had finished putting on the dye. yes the at home kind. she has very long hair.



Dying long hair?

If it takes too long to dye it at home go to the salon and see if they caan dye your long hair and it will only take 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment