Friday, March 30, 2012

Long hair, short hair?

Well, I've had short hair for awhile. And I don't mind. But I've been wondering if its time to grow my hair abit longer. Maybe to the top of my bra.



Cause my boyfriend thinks long hair is hot, and I've been wanting a change.



Well, here's a picture of me.



http://i29.tinypic.com/kf46cx.png



I'd like to know if I look like more of a long haired person, or a short haired one. And what hair might look good with the shape of my face. :



Long hair, short hair?

I think long hair would really suit you. You should try letting it grow!



Long hair, short hair?

long hair is sexy, short is when you get older



Long hair, short hair?

short, shoulder length



Long hair, short hair?

lol..%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; u like to take pics of u in the toilet?



anyway..short hair wud suit u..%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;



Long hair, short hair?

It is kind of hard to tell with that picture, but from what I can see- I would say short hair..maybe up to your chin, so a little longer than it is now. You seem to have a round face, and short hair is best for that.



Long hair, short hair?

you don't need to satisfy your boyfriend.



Long hair, short hair?

you would look really good with long hair. :D



Long hair, short hair?

I think you'd look good with long hair.



Long hair, short hair?

Long is more feminine.. short is not good for fat girls ..



Long hair, short hair?

Long hair looks more feminine



Long hair, short hair?

Your hair is cute now but it would look really good long. If nothing else get extensions to see if you like it enough to grow it out.



Long hair, short hair?

You'd look good in long hair.



Long hair, short hair?

if u get a bob but keep the fringe n have the front long... as in the bak short the front long that sometimes looks kl i think that wud suit u lmao xxx



Long hair, short hair?

LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG I can't emphasise it enough! L.O.N.G.



Long hair, short hair?

GROW it i rekon you will look 10 times prettier and u aint fat im not saying change but put on a girly top with trackies and with your hair get a side fringe and layers when its longer oh and invest in a straightener xoxo



Long hair, short hair?

you look ggood at the moment, but long hair would definatly suit you!



XD



Long hair, short hair?

shoulder length is mine and all my friends love it they say i love your hair it is cute!!!! and it always make me fell better wen they tell me that so i think shoulder length



my opinion



Long hair, short hair?

Yeah, a little longer would be nice



Long hair, short hair?

My vote has always been for hair to the lower back or waist. Of course its a lot to take care of tho... but its really great to see.



Long hair, short hair?

SHOULDER LENGTH



Long hair, short hair?

not for your boyfriends satisfaction... but i think you look better with hair short

No comments:

Post a Comment