Friday, March 30, 2012

Long hair or short hair? Should I cut my hair??

I've had long hair since I was maybe 13 (Im almost 23 now) Its long down to my butt really, covers my whole back when I let it down.. its dark brown with natural curls and I straighten it when I get bored.. See now Im going thru this phase of "Im SICK of it - I need to CUT it" Like maybe shoulder length or sumthin.. Im just afraid I'll miss it (10 years is a LONG companionship)... Long hair isnt even in fashion, right? It does give that Gothic look that Im into.. But Im still bored to death of hair this long, coz I usually tie it back coz of the heat %26amp; its just not convenient to let all of this down most of the time. What do you think?



Thanks



Long hair or short hair? Should I cut my hair??

Cut it and give the hair to locks of love. Get a little below shoulder legnth, layered hair. In your avatar it seems like it'd be really pretty.



Long hair or short hair? Should I cut my hair??

I think you will be sorry.The boredom will go away and you will regret cutting it. Also Locks of Love is a scam. Look in to it. Report It



Long hair or short hair? Should I cut my hair??

I have long hair that is a few inches away from my butt and I'm thinking of cutting it too, however alot of my friends who have had the experince of cutting their hair said it was horrid... Report It



Long hair or short hair? Should I cut my hair??

i think ur hair is too long......it will look a lot nicer shorter....



Long hair or short hair? Should I cut my hair??

I think long hair is extremely attractive and sexy.



Long hair or short hair? Should I cut my hair??

If you have a cute face short hair might look better



Long hair or short hair? Should I cut my hair??

Long hair is the sexiest. You only have to comb it in a fashionly way.



Long hair or short hair? Should I cut my hair??

YOU WILL FEEL SO BETTER WHEN YOU CUT IT ALL OFF I GO IN CYCLES AND GIVE MY HAIR TO LOCKS OF LOVE. THEY TAKE THE HAIR AND MAKE WHIGS FOR KIDS WHO DON'T HAVE HAIR DUE TO ILLNESSES.



Long hair or short hair? Should I cut my hair??

Cut it but not too short or you will be a skinhead.



Long hair or short hair? Should I cut my hair??

It's really up to you..



Maybe have it a little shorter, like below your shoulders..



That;s how I'd llike to see it on you. :)



Nitrogen.



Long hair or short hair? Should I cut my hair??

people are paying loads to have hair extensions put in.I've always had short hair,but I've grown it down to the middle of my back,maybe just get a bit cut off and see hoe you feel.it will always grow back if you don't like it



Long hair or short hair? Should I cut my hair??

Shoulder length sounds like it would make you happy. Go for it, and send what's cut to those cancer charities that give hair to chemo patients that lose theirs. You'll be making yourself happy, as well as someone else!



Long hair or short hair? Should I cut my hair??

Listen to me closely please. Men love long hair on a woman. I realize it is a pain to take care of but you won't have it forever! My ex kept hers until she was 40 and then cut it and donated it. While she doesn't regret the donation, she does miss her hair terribly to the point of crying at times. Think long and hard about it my friend. You will have many years ahead of you to have short hair, but only the short few you have had if you decide to cut it now.



Long hair or short hair? Should I cut my hair??

I feel long hair is always an in thing.Its is a thing of feminity.pls dont cut ur hair.actually i long 4 such long hair but it doesnt grow beyond certain lenth or I am forced to cut it due to split ends.i luv long hair.women always look beatyfull with it



Long hair or short hair? Should I cut my hair??

cut it down to the middle of your back



Long hair or short hair? Should I cut my hair??

I too have a long hair like you.I have so many fans especially for my long hair....it's quite rare to have long hair.....just don't cut it short...instead you can go for hairstyles which make your hair look as if it is cut short....I do like that....Long hair makes you look beautiful in some costumes than others especially sarees and some salwars...It's a great asset....better don't lose it.



Long hair or short hair? Should I cut my hair??

believe me you look damn good in that looong hair. i know how it feels in that long hair.its just a temporary feeling. i beg u not to cut that hair coz u took 10 long years to grow that !



Long hair or short hair? Should I cut my hair??

Long hair on a woman can be VERY cool.........if it is healthy hair and it fits the woman's personality. If you straighten it from boredom and now see it as a burden then it does not match your personality, anymore. Rather than damage it anymore in your frustration, consider SHARING it!!!!!



Check with the links below and donate your hair to kids/women with cancer!!!!!!



That would be such a wonderful way to remember/cherish your teenage years..........all that hassle with long hair would have done some GOOD!!!!!!!!!



peace......



Long hair or short hair? Should I cut my hair??

To me there are two features that set out to make a female truly feminine. Her body which for all of us has clothes on and her hair. Even in Goth and walking down the street with it plaited and a large black bow...your making a statement.



Long hair or short hair? Should I cut my hair??

Cut it off. You'll get used to the new look soon. And your head will feel a lot lighter too. Every few years I let my hair grow very long and then I cut it quite short, it shocks people around me but I love all the attention and the ease of having a hair wash everyday.



Long hair or short hair? Should I cut my hair??

I think long has has many advantages. Just no pony tails after 24...



Long hair or short hair? Should I cut my hair??

i had long hair it was realy really thick then my mates at school told me when i would be older it might not suit me so after that i decided it was time to have it cut off. it was shoulder length it felt weird at first but now its alot easier. You can also add a side fringe for that gothic look.



Long hair or short hair? Should I cut my hair??

long hair looks really beautiful!!! according to me u don't need to cut it off ,rather you may try different hairstyles. be satisfied with your long hair :-}



Long hair or short hair? Should I cut my hair??

I think ur hair is wayy to long. A lot of people of different countries would say to keep it that way because not a lot of people have long hair. And it's pretty looking, but u need a new look every so often. Cut your hair so its passed your shoulders. Do Angles in the front and layers in the back. Enjoy a nice sexy look =)



Long hair or short hair? Should I cut my hair??

10 years is a long time. I say get rid of that security blanket. And who cares whether it's in fashion or not. Shoulder length doesn't sound too bad. Just think of all the new styles you'll be able to do with shorter hair.



Long hair or short hair? Should I cut my hair??

dont cut it youll regret it. oh I miss my long hair.............



Long hair or short hair? Should I cut my hair??

girl i wish i had your hair but really you should just cut a couple of inches and then a couple more just to get use to it being shorter than what your use to then once you feel comfortable with cutting it go ahead and go for the kill and cut it off



Long hair or short hair? Should I cut my hair??

cut it so it is about 3 or 4 inches below your shoulders, and get it layered. even though it may feel like a ton of your hair gone, to other people it is still considered long hair. so you get to have shorter, lower-maintenance hair, but it is still considered long. good luck! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment