Friday, March 30, 2012

Long Hair!?

Will my hair grow faster if I don't straighten it and just let it airdry everyday? any tips?



Long Hair!?

For me: and i have thin hair



I blow dry my hair and straighten it almost everyday



it grows the same amount of speed---if not faster..because I see it as--by me straightening it and pulling on it all the time it grows fast--which is why after I get a hair cut I hate straightening it cause i feel if I pull on my hair it goes faster..



I think there is no way to litterally "speed up" the hair growing process...



Long Hair!?

yeps.



Long Hair!?

i don't really know but i wish i can help you!!!



Long Hair!?

yes



blow drying can cause split ends



Long Hair!?

Yes, your hair will grow faster if you let it air-dry. When you straighten your hair, it kills it, especially the ends. It also takes and kills all the nutrients that help your hair grow longer and quicker. I suggest just letting it air-dry, and if you must(really want to)straighten it, try to do it as little as possible. Such as once a week, preferably once every two weeks.(or not at all) It'll help a lot.



Long Hair!?

well dont listen to the myths... i had to prove to my mom the slit ends has nothing to do with your hair growth... what really can help is prenatle (i know i slept that very wrong) or calcium vitamins... that will make you hair and nails grow faster and stronger... straightning your haor can caughs split ends... but condition and use a mild hair spray when straightning can help... blowdrying is actualy better for your hair just dont make it super hot... use the cool button some times... heeat damges the hair... but the thing that makes your hair grow has nothing to do with the hair thats already out... it depends on you and your body... take the vitamins and that will help



Long Hair!?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- How can you get a faster hair growth



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/01/hair-...



Long Hair!?

Girl you need to try this NOW.



Instantly repairs your hair, increase tensile strength=staying power=retaining what you have, so no flyaways in tub or brush=longer hair in a month.



I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!



www.biolustreflorida.com



Make sure you watch their video on the site,



its amazing. Lady changes her hair color 3 times in 30 minutes with NO DAMAGE



Instant Hair Repair for REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment