Friday, March 30, 2012

Hair problem-long face?

I have a long face,and i used to have straight long hair in 1st grade but since 2nd grade my hair has been short



a few weeks ago i got my hair cut again,and it was short with side swept bangs to make my face look rounder



I really,really want long hair,but since it makes your face look longer,i probably can't do it.



I was thinking that long hair maybe with side swept bangs?



(BTW-I have medium dark brown hair)



Thank you to everyone who helps!



Hair problem-long face?

go with long hair and keep the side swept bangs that would look great!



Hair problem-long face?

I have no idea what to tell you



Hair problem-long face?

Go for long hair.



An keep the side sweept bands



also put lots of volume



on the side of your hair



Hair problem-long face?

I also have long face and I love my long hair because it makes my face look smaller, but I only cut, the part in front of my face and I change the collor, it helps me very much, but if you "clean it"(special products) sometimes, it will help you too.It will give oxigen.



Hair problem-long face?

i think it's a good idea to compromise both short and long hair to fit the shape of your face. you should probably get some layers and be able to juggle long hair all at once. the side swept bangs are "in" right now and fits just about any style.



hope that helped!



Hair problem-long face?

see some hair styles here ---



Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Hair care



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment