Friday, March 30, 2012

Long hair for guys - bad in college?

Ok, well.. I'd just like some help. I am in student council in my college and I want to make a proposal to change the rule regarding long hair for guys.



In my college, guys are not allowed to grow their hair long. The school says that they are encouraging professionalism. My point is, if they can't grow their hair long in high school (here at least, in the Philippines), and they can't grow their hair when they start working, then when else can they, right?



I think hair is another form of self expression. That's my opinion at least. I would just like some more points from other people so that i can come up with a more solid arguement. I want the administration to listen and see my point.



I would appreciate any help..



Long hair for guys - bad in college?

I may answer your question as an opinion, for I am only 14 years of age. What I can agree with you is that they are wrong not to let boys grow there hair long, frankly because after all....it's just hair!! I have my hair long too, and does most of the boys in my school, in fact, everyone loves it and no one ever tells me to go and cut it. If you would like to prupose to them to change the rule, I think you should come up with a reason why, why it should be OK for them to keep their hair long. Since you are a girl, totaly different from guy world, you may not really hear the complaints of not being able to keep thier hair long, because honestly, in this century...it's the style!



I wish you best wishes and good luck with your proposal, and my advice to you is when you do propose is: Be confident! :)



I have faith in you! :) :)



Long hair for guys - bad in college?

In italy we are very free.................we can go at school how we like, and teacher don't have nothing contrary, isn't it beautiful?



Long hair for guys - bad in college?

Just an opinion...but a man's hair that is tastefully pulled back in a ponytail is both very attractive and professional.



Long hair for guys - bad in college?

i love long hair on anyone. But the business world will hire a man with short hair



Long hair for guys - bad in college?

cool

No comments:

Post a Comment