Friday, March 30, 2012

Guys with long hair.... guys and girls opinions please.?

I have long hair, and given my lifestyle thats not uncommon.. but some people make fun of guys who take as long to look after their hair as a woman does, and some think men are not "meant" to have long hair. frankly i find both comments laughable, but im open to opinions.



if men were not meant to have long hair, one our hair would NOT grow to the length it can, and two, guys with short hair frequently take JUST as long putting stupid chemicals in their hair like gels.



if someone has long hair, its natural to want to take care of it properly... as men go bald much more quickly, its good to try long hair while we are young so that we can enjoy it!.



Guys with long hair.... guys and girls opinions please.?

Go for it - It's great that you want to actually take care of your long hair. Too many long haired guys have nasty looking greasy ponytails or big scraggly messes on their heads. Props for making the effort to look presentable. Remember Highlander? (Adrian PAul) that man was beautiful with long hair, I can't imagine him with it short. On some guys it looks good, on some it doesn't. But at least try to make it look nice.



Guys with long hair.... guys and girls opinions please.?

I also have long hair. I actually want it longer. I take very good care of my hair, and the time to look presentable everyday. I mean yeah, there are some days that I actually just say screw it and walk out without brushing it, washing it, etc. Report It



Guys with long hair.... guys and girls opinions please.?

Honestly, I think that man without long hair isn't a real man. Biologically, men were meant to have long hair to appear more frightening to attackers and to animals (but you already know that).



So IMO, long hair is more of a sign of masculinity than short.



When I'm eying them up, i never even look twice at a guy with short hair.



Guys with long hair.... guys and girls opinions please.?

Long hair is cool dude.. clean and shiny.



I'm gay btw.



Guys with long hair.... guys and girls opinions please.?

im a guy and i think some guys look good wth long hair i guess it depends on the style i have sort of medium long hair



Guys with long hair.... guys and girls opinions please.?

I LOVE long hair on a guy, as long as it's groomed properly. Same with short hair--it's all in the grooming.



Guys with long hair.... guys and girls opinions please.?

I think long hair on a man is attractive, gorgeous, unique, distinct, rebellious, %26amp; if you have great hair then you should fix it %26amp; pamper it like it should be fixed %26amp; pampered.



My mom says that the only reason I like long hair on men is b/c it reminds me of a woman but i'd rather shorter hair for the female (go figure huh)



Long hair beautiful on some people %26amp; with the way things are now a days, its out of the norm.



Also, I know guys who grow their hair to donate it to Locks Of Love...



Guys with long hair.... guys and girls opinions please.?

I love long hair on Guys as long as it's taken care of.



Guys with long hair.... guys and girls opinions please.?

The balder I get, the more jealous I am of longer hair and the more it upsets me when guys with thick, beautiful hair chop it all off. Of course, I also have a castration complex, so it's hard to tell how much is jealousy, how much is aesthetics, and how much is psychosis. Needless to say, one of my favorite songs is the title song from "Hair" ("Hair like Jesus wore it! Hallelujah, I adore it!")



Guys with long hair.... guys and girls opinions please.?

Amen. lol



*giggles* Guys with long hair are SEXY. I mean, not ALWAYS, but most times, yeah, guys with long hair make me happy. I think that people who make fun of long haired guys are losers. So you go, man! Power to ya! *grins* Loves,



~!*Mr. Izzy Fabulous: Diva in Training*!~



Guys with long hair.... guys and girls opinions please.?

I have long hair (15 inches) and I'm quite a bit older than you!!! I really don't care what others say/think because I grow my hair for LOCKS OF LOVE an orginazation that takes human hair and makes wigs for children with cancer going through kemo!!! Even if I just prefered long hair that would be my choice and if someone didn't like my hair long then it'd be their problem!! As for you taking time to groom yourself -- well I have to say that I prefer meeting and being around someone that is clean and neat!!! So keep it clean groomed and growing!!



Guys with long hair.... guys and girls opinions please.?

At the risk of perhaps alienating some people out here, have you read the New Testament? NO, I am NOT preaching at you! I am attempting to point something out to you. Ahem. In the New Testament, Hebrews if memory serves me(possibly James) correctly, it is said that any man who has short hair, this matters not. Any man whom has long hair this matters not either. Same for the ladies. (by the way, the same is also said about men who are and are not circumcised) This is due to the fact that any person who comes to G-D through the Son is called as they are, not as society wishes them. This is because after the Resurrection of the Messiah, almost ALL old covenants were re-written! Why am I telling you this? Because MOST people who claim to be "Christians" tend to forget what is and isn't in the Bible and believe mostly what they were taught and indoctrinated in their own youths'!! In short, long hair is fine for a guy just as short hair is fine for a gal. It's all on how YOU yourself care for it!!!



Guys with long hair.... guys and girls opinions please.?

I think long hair on a man is sexy,but that's just me.



I think that the guys that pick on those with long hair are just jealous because they know that either



A. They are too lazy to take care of it



or



B.They know that they don't have good looking hair.



Guys with long hair.... guys and girls opinions please.?

Back when I had hair I wore it long, especially in high school. I think well-kept and well-groomed long hair on a guy is hot. Kind of that Breck girl thing, especially.



If you like it, if you think you look good with long hair, then keep it. If someone doesn't like your long hair, they don't have to run their fingers through it!



Guys with long hair.... guys and girls opinions please.?

You don't see it as much anymore, but I think it looks good on a guy



Guys with long hair.... guys and girls opinions please.?

Long hair makes guys look unporfessional and dirty



Guys with long hair.... guys and girls opinions please.?

I like it. Opposites attract.



Guys with long hair.... guys and girls opinions please.?

Long hair looks good only on a) pirates and b) rock stars.



I've "been there, done that" with the whole long hair thing. I keep it pretty short these days; not only do I think it's a much better look for me, but people on the street no longer mistake me for Jesus Christ.



Guys with long hair.... guys and girls opinions please.?

My uncle has hair that goes to his butt. I don't care if a guy has long hair or not, if he keeps it clean %26amp; he feels attractive than go for it



Guys with long hair.... guys and girls opinions please.?

I think guys with long hair are cute...But, not really long



I was actually obsessed with this Taiwanese band because of their long black gorgeous hair and of course of their songs.



Don't mind other people commenting about other people's hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment