Thursday, March 29, 2012

Long hair?!?!?

I was thinking about growing my hair longer. Ladies, what do you think of guys with long hair. Guys, if you have had long hair what are the ups and downs of having it?



Long hair?!?!?

I am 50, and male. I have gone back and forth since highschool when it was radical. -Simple answer, do it! You won't know until you have it. You may be surprised at how excellent your hair genes are. Like anything, take responsibility. Hair takes care, not clean, it can be pretty bad. The inbetween can be unruly. I've always received a lot of compliments for my healthy hair, always from women.



Long hair?!?!?

i think it looks ok but it depends on the face/guy



Long hair?!?!?

sorry, but no long hair is for women. men just don't look right no affence.



Long hair?!?!?

cool! you must keep it clean and trimmed though!



Long hair?!?!?

well a little past the collars pretty hot but paast that it looks kind of bad



Long hair?!?!?

Keep it clean, brush it every now and then.



I personally don't like it long, but if you keep it clean, it helps!



Long hair?!?!?

no i don't like guys with long hair.



Long hair?!?!?

If you have bangs and it falls on your forehead, it will probably cause pimples, which it did to me, other than that, i guess its ok.



Long hair?!?!?

I personally like long hair on a guy as long as it is clean and not all tangled. I don't recommend it if you are loosing your hair on top, it's not attractive to have a rattail. I'll warn you that you need to be committed to taking better care of your hair if you grow it out. It will need washed daily.



Long hair?!?!?

i think long hair looks a lot better then short hair but only on some guys



Long hair?!?!?

I love guys with long hair,it really turns me on.I always look twice when i see a guy with long hair,it always look good on any guy,of course you have to take care of it,you know,nice shampoo and conditioner.So........Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment