Friday, March 30, 2012

Long hair???

I was wondering if there's anything i can do to help my hair grow faster??? If you have any tips,,i would appreciate it !! thanx!! :)



Long hair???

I have very long hair and it grows faster when I cut it about an inch every 3 months, when I want to maintain a length of hair I have to cut 2-3 inches every 3 months.



-works for me



Long hair???

mines almost all the way down my back. Theres not really anything u can do to make it growm faster, just get it trimmed instead of cut everytime u go in. Mine was shoulder length about 3 months ago. i dont think ull get any faster then that



Long hair???

eat protein rich foods



Long hair???

Keep it trimmed regulary, obviously don't have too much cut off as it'll never get long but keep the dead ends cut and they will regrow quicker :) Hope this helps. This is what I do anyway and my hair is really long.



Long hair???

I read once that you can massage your scalp regularly and this will stimulate the hair folicles and result in a little bit faster growth.



(but remember that brushing it too much can hinder it's growth due to damaging it.. so don't brush more than about 3 times a day at the most..)



Long hair???

My secret weapon...biotin. It's a vitamin from the B family. Works wonders for growing hair and nails. I take 2500 mg/day...from GNC.



Long hair???

I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!



www.biolustreflorida.com



Make sure you watch their video on the site, its amazing. Lady changes her hair color 3 times in 30 minutes with NO DAMAGE



Repairs Damaged Hair Instantly



Long hair???

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- How can you get a faster hair growth



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/01/hair-...

No comments:

Post a Comment