Friday, March 30, 2012

Long or short hair for a round face?

I have a round face and and my hair is thick and the length is just past my arm pits. But I've been contemplating getting it cut to my shoulders.



Like this: http://www.hairfinder.com/celebritypictu...



I had verrry short hair in 8th grade and I had wanted my hair long for so long. But now I have long hair but it's a pain to deal with. Im just nervous about cutting it and not liking it again.



So basically Im asking what would look better with a round face: shoulder length hair or long hair. AND for some advice/ constructive critism/ or whatever to help me get over my fear of haircuts.



Long or short hair for a round face?

when you have a round face, getting sidebangs and layers helps slim your face. try cuts like this: http://hairstyles.virtual-hairstyles.com...



Long or short hair for a round face?

I would cut about an inch off, and get it layered. It will look very cute with a round face like yours. Maybe an inch above your pits? hope this helps!



Long or short hair for a round face?

I have a round face too, ive been rotating it back and forth from short ot long for years now, but last time i got my hair cut, i went for a razored layers, shortest layer at my chin and longest at my shoulders (in the back), with razored side swept bangs. I loved it. And still do, i have a hair appt. tonight. lol. Anyway, even when that look grows out, it still looks good. The Nicole richie hairstyle i tryed before this one, and it looked like a mushroom cut on me. I didn't like it. The shoulder lenght hair with layers should do good for you. Once you get what your looking for you will forget about going to the hair dressers and actually enjoy it!!



Long or short hair for a round face?

u want to look like this girl,her lipstick is awful and bad hair cut too



Long or short hair for a round face?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment