Friday, March 30, 2012

How long till' hair grows back? help!?

Hey well I got my hair cut



but the lady that did it



kinda exadurated the look I wanted and gave me short hair



it kinda rests on my shoulders now, but I wanted longer hair [about 4-5inches past my shulders.]



I



was jw if theres anywhay I could make my hair grow faster? I mean I know its a dumb question but im a little bit desperate right now. =/ I miss my long hair! how long do u think it wud take for like 3 or 4 inches to grow back?



How long till' hair grows back? help!?

sorry-i dont know. many people say having hair trimmed at the ends helps the hair growth and eating healthier foods. tahts all i know. i also need the answer to this question seeing as i am having my hair cut in less than an hours time and i will not like it at all. i cant be as bad as how mine is gona be.



How long till' hair grows back? help!?

try a helthey foods lyk fruite nd vegtables...that could help =]



How long till' hair grows back? help!?

I have heard about a half an inch per month. I know that it can vary from person to person and age is a factor-as you get older most ppl's hair growth slows down.



How long till' hair grows back? help!?

on average your hair grows about a 1/2 inch a month..so like 6 inches a year...if you want it to grow a bit faster, you could get it slightly trimmed every 2 weeks and it will grow a little faster... (slightly---like just the very ends of it).



How long till' hair grows back? help!?

well i was gunna say cut off the ends to make it grow . but u just got it cut lol. hmm well if u had long hair to begin wtih it probably shuldnt take too long to grow back . im thinking a month ? HSN by nature's sunshine works ! it stands for longer hair glowing skin and somehtin gnails i forgot wat the nails was tho lol . i think u may have to order it online kus im not sure where ud get it from . also vitamin e tablets make ur hair grow, btu it takes a little longer . if as it does grow nd u see the ends splitting , cut just the very ends off . any product that benefits the thyroid will be good bc ur thyroid and hair are liek interconnected acoording to my mom who knows all about that stuff =] haha . well good luck =]



How long till' hair grows back? help!?

It grows about half and inch per month. Taking a daily vitamin may help as well as massaging your scalp daily.



How long till' hair grows back? help!?

well it is different with different hair you probably should forget about it and see what you can do with your new hair cause it could take like 2 or 3 years depending on your hair



How long till' hair grows back? help!?

I read somewhere that cutting the ends has nothing to do with growth which is at the root of the hair shaft. I would try the healthy foods and a multivitamin route.



How long till' hair grows back? help!?

hair grows about 1/2 a month. sometimes faster or sometimes slower depending on the person. i gave 10 in of hair to locks of love and im also trying to grow my hair back. first of all try massaging ur scalp at least once a day. it helps stimulate growth and thickness. also try a shampoo and conditioner that prevents breakage. tresseme, garnier fructis, or mane n' tail are really good.....especially mane n' tail. also, it may sound wierd but i have heard that eating a lot of jello helps. ive tried it and i think it works. also eat a lot of protiens, vitamins, drink milk and stay hydrated. getting a trim every once and a while keeps hair healthy which will make it grow too. this is about everything i can think of so i hope it helps



How long till' hair grows back? help!?

On an average, hair grows at the rate of 6 inches annually. A slow process, but there are just no instant solutions. To Know more about your hair http://tipsfromruby-hairgrow.blogspot.co... will help you.



How long till' hair grows back? help!?

Massaging makes a lot of difference to the rate at which hair grows so a regular massage is recommended to speed up the process. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment