Friday, March 30, 2012

Long hair...?

I have never kept up with trends but I am thinking of doing something really drastic...I have waist length hair and thinking about cutting above my shoulders...should I or should I not???lol Im nervous...



Long hair...?

Go for it. You should donate your hair to locks of love.



Long hair...?

I had really long hair when I was little, and I got it cut too. It will grow back. Besides, it is almost summer outside, and you will fell better with less hair. Locks of love gives the hair to cancer patients that lost their hair from treatments. Report It



Long hair...?

Ask any guys in your life. For some reason they usually know what looks good.



Long hair...?

i would say right below the chest



Long hair...?

well i love long hair but i think thats a little too long for me i like it right passed ur chest ya know what i mean but if u want to do it and maybe donate it to locks of love or some organization that would be awesome



Long hair...?

I wouldn't, but that's just me. Unless you're absolutely sure it's what you want. Hair takes a while to grow back and you don't want to regret it.



Long hair...?

I've been thinking of doing the same, My hair is a little bit shorter than yours but it's still long. It's so annoying. It's gets caught in the car door on windy days, I'm always wearing it back. That's the only thing I can do with it. But I know if I cut it, I will regret it. So let's put up with the annoyance of long hair together.



Long hair...?

Don't!!! If you want a change then do something else. Colour, style cut, streaks, anything but the whole chop! You will regret it - if you have any reservations now, then how can you be doing the right thing?



Long hair...?

you should, hair down to your waist is not in ~



Long hair...?

Waist lenght is to long on any girl, cut it, 1/2 way down your back would be good.



Long hair...?

yes



Long hair...?

It would be a big change. I have hair almost to my elbows and I was tempted to cut my hair but I realized that I would hate it. so just do what you want to! make sure you want to do what you do though



Long hair...?

I had to go through this, I cried, but it genuinely felt so much better afterwards. It's a difficult decision. Perhaps you would feel better if you donated it to one of those charities that make wigs for cancer patients.



Long hair...?

No, you shouldn't! I did that when I was younger just like you! I had waist Lent hair and I got it cut above my shoulders and I did regret it for a very long time because it takes quite awhile to grow back! You should really think about it because once it's done, it's too late!!



Long hair...?

my hair is almost to my waist.dont cut it. a womans hair is her "crowning glory" as the Bible calls it :)



who cares what is "in style"



Long hair...?

yeah. cut it to about your shoulder.



my hair is almost to my shoulders.



Long hair...?

No you shouldn't. Once you do you'll wish you hadn't. Done it before......not good



Long hair...?

Personaly I couldn't do it............. Very game if you do! I have long hair and I''m way too chicken



Good Luck!



Long hair...?

Well personally I much prefer a women to have long hair, sure I know its more work to keep it up but women just look better with it long, that's my opinion anyways.



I'd love to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment