Thursday, April 26, 2012

Long. thick. wavy/curly. hair tips for 14 year old girl[:?

hii =D



i have very long hair that is kinda curly but mostly wavy. im going into high school in a month and i want to be able to get up everyday to do my hair easily but looking great. any hair tips or ideas for my type of hair. i usually scrunch my hair or straighten it. im fine with doing that but i just wanna add some fun to it! like maybe some twists or something.



any suggestions are welcome and all of your help is greatly apreciated :]



thanks!



Long. thick. wavy/curly. hair tips for 14 year old girl[:?

if you want it short : get it cut and layered



if you want it thin: get it layered or thinned



if you want it straight: get a straightener or get it chemically straightened



if you want something tottally different... try this: www.fan.sc/pictures/KellyClarkson00.jpg



-you can combine these to get that PERFECT look for highschool... good luck-



Long. thick. wavy/curly. hair tips for 14 year old girl[:?

I have very thick wavy hair. For the last couple of years, when I have my hair cut, I've had them thin it.



They take scissors that look like combs, and cut through my hair. The result is that I don't have a mass of hair at the back of my neck all the time. And when I'm running late, or just don't have time to do anything with my hair, it still looks good.



(This happens a lot in HS, it's hard to get up early, or you have swim class and have wet hair in the middle of the day and no time to fix it.)



When it's not thinned, I walk around with this huge lion's mane of blonde hair that requires a lot of work.



Good luck on your freshman year!!



Long. thick. wavy/curly. hair tips for 14 year old girl[:?

Embrace your curls, use a curl enhancer to make your waves more curl. Try using salt water for that beach hair look, pretty popular, just make sure you make it with sea salt. Spray and scrunch. Don't keep it too neat, slightly tussled = cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment