Thursday, April 26, 2012

Long hair......and curly...annoying rite now!?

I'm getting soooo frustrated and bugged with my hair!!! the thing is...i looved having it soo long...it was kinda like my statement...plus my grandma totally approves! it's long...like down below my waist now. it's really curly,so it kinda curls up and does'nt look that long unless i straighten it..



the problem is that i can't straighten it every day ...and it gets frumpy and crazy dry everyday! this is soooo annoying!



i tried mousee but it does'nt work for my lenght and it does'nt hold the curls together!



I sooo need help!!!



Long hair......and curly...annoying rite now!?

go here maybe it'll help



http://www.ylcf.org/gotcurl/



Long hair......and curly...annoying rite now!?

That's a tough one. I have curly hair too and it's getting pretty long. umm........ I suggest using Tresemme. The mousee called"Flawless curls" it works great for me. For your dry hair use Tresemme conditioners. I suggest, " Vitamin E for moisture, Frizz Control, or the one for breakage control. It's not expensive so you shouldn't have a problem. Try it and see if it works for you.



Long hair......and curly...annoying rite now!?

i have long curly hair and am not the biggest fan of it either. i would suggest you cut it to a bit past the shoulders. it may seem weird at first but i almost gaurentee that you will be happy with it. it makes it easier to straighten if need be, and if you want it to be curly then get a simple styling gel/ spray and it will look totally cute. also, if you have the same friz problem that i have, i would suggest taking showers at night and/or getting some dove spray in comditioner/friz control. it totally helps. good luck!



Long hair......and curly...annoying rite now!?

well long hair is sexy i think you should get lots of layers in your hair it will thin it out and it will be easy to do hair sytles i use to be in the same matter as you i use to have really long brown curly hair and it annoyed me too cause i would wake uo in the morning and it went crazzy and it annoyed me in summer to cause it got to hot but then i got sick of it oneday and got heaps on layer and its great so you should do it or get your hair permently straighend at the hairdressers

No comments:

Post a Comment