Monday, April 23, 2012

Long hair...tacky or not?

Im talking real long. Ive grown my hair out...its between the middle of my back and my spine. I like it cause its layered and has nice body to it, but Im just wondering if people prefer short, medium, or long hair (on females of course). =)



Long hair...tacky or not?

I always grow out my hair %26amp; then donate it to the locks for love foundation.



I don't think long hair are tacky. It just depends on what fits you.



Long hair...tacky or not?

thank you :) Report It



Long hair...tacky or not?

Gorgeous.



Long hair...tacky or not?

I love you already!!!



Long hair...tacky or not?

i prefer medium, but im a girl, but anyways...i like medium hair because it doest look like ur trty\\\ing too hard



Long hair...tacky or not?

I like long a lot and am growing my long but it can be too long, I would says yours is the longest I would ever let me hair get.



Long hair...tacky or not?

sounds ok



i personally don't like it when my hair is too long, i like it around shoulder length, maybe an inch or two below that



Long hair...tacky or not?

Long hair is cool. I've seen girls who keep it up to their buttocks. I think that is cute. You can do a lot of styles to it.



Long hair...tacky or not?

long hair is gorgeous! as long as its nice and cut, not with all split ends and frizzy and really damaged. i have long hair too! not as long as yours though lol



Long hair...tacky or not?

I love how women look with long hair, I wish I could get my hair that long. For me medium is more convient and easier to manage



Long hair...tacky or not?

I think long hair is beautiful.



Long hair...tacky or not?

It really should not matter what folks, think or say about your hair. It is yours no matter if it long short or if you have none at all. You don't need other people opinion, of your hair.



Long hair...tacky or not?

I say not since I have really long hair too!



Long hair...tacky or not?

Long hair on girls is ABSOLUTELY fantastic. It makes them look great and sexy. :) :) :)



Long hair...tacky or not?

I think long hair is great. You gotta go with what you feel comfortable with.



Long hair...tacky or not?

My hair is almost that long and it's layered. I love it, my husband loves it...that's pretty much all that matters.



Long hair...tacky or not?

Depends if it is up.



If it is down it must be done really nicely perhaps with curls....



This lady on the bus has messy long hair and its is everywhere including my face.



Long hair...tacky or not?

I prefer someone who can be happy with her own choices.



Long hair...tacky or not?

Your hair sounds so pretty!



It depends on the person, I guess..



Long hair...tacky or not?

It sounds great! I wish my hair was that long! =)



Long hair...tacky or not?

I love long hair at one time it got really hot where i live and i was sooo frustrated with the heat and my long hair (it was half way down my back) i just took a pair of scizzors and chopped it off so please if your thinking of cutting it really make sure you want to cuz i didnt care for it after i cut it and i dont know if you have hubby or b/f but most guys prefer long hair



Long hair...tacky or not?

its really totally gorgeous coz a few people can have a great long and nice hair,,,, wish i have that long hair also



Long hair...tacky or not?

LONG, definitely. Women are supposed to be womanly which i believe involves longer hair than men! :) my hair is about halfway down my back, always has been long..I think anything above shoulders on a woman is too short. don't get me wrong, some women look cute with shorter hair styles, but i just don't prefer it. Keep your long hair. Men love it too



Long hair...tacky or not?

sort of strange....like if its down to ur but lol but like 5inches below neck its normal



Long hair...tacky or not?

long hair is nice



Long hair...tacky or not?

I like ladies to have longer hair. That way they can different styles every day. I don't dislike those who have short hair, its that I like braided hair, one day and long flowing the next and all the styles between. I vote for not.

No comments:

Post a Comment