Thursday, April 26, 2012

Long hair at work is not allowed, what shouled I do?

Hello,



I work at a corporation that does not allow mens hair to be below the color of a polo shirt. Hats are allowed, but my hair at the ears are trying to poke out looking unprofessional(I keep my hair behind my ears). The length on the back is alright for now but its getting long. How can I better cover this up while I'm at work? I already wear a hat...



Long hair at work is not allowed, what shouled I do?

Vinn,



depending upon what your priorities are would depend upon what you should do. I can appreciate your sense of identity with your hair; therefore, maybe you should consider another job. If you do not want to consider another job/position then I would merely suggest you cut your hair. Easier said than done, again based on your priorities and sense of identity with your hair your options do not seem to be easy.



Best of luck to you!



Long hair at work is not allowed, what shouled I do?

cut it shorter is the best way or tie it up in a bun so it wont be seen as much



Long hair at work is not allowed, what shouled I do?

What country? In USA there might be grounds for a sexual discrimination suit if the regulation only applies to men. If you have religious reasons, there's even more justification for a suit.



Wear a wig.



I consider the taciturn National Guard man to be legendary. He had little to say at the monthly drills. As soon as he was away and out of uniform, the ends of his Fu Manchu mustache came out of his cheeks and trailed to below shoulder length. It's the hair version of "Don't ask, don't tell."

No comments:

Post a Comment