Thursday, April 26, 2012

Does your long hair get in the way?

My hair isn't especially long -- only to about my shoulders, but it seems to get in the way, especially when I forget and don't have a ponytail holder with me.



It always gets caught under my purse/backpack strap, in the collar of my coat.



The nastiest thing is when I am eating something and suddenly I realize my hair has gotten near my mouth and I'm chomping on a strand of hair too. GROSS.



Does that happen to you?



Does your long hair get in the way?

yes, it happens to me all the time. my hair is around 8 inches past my shoulders. that's why i always have at least one ponytail holder with me at all times. i have 2 or 3 in my purse, 1 in each of my other purses (in case i forget to put one in as i'm changing purses) 2 in my car, 4 or 5 in each of my overnight bags (i'm at my b/f's house a lot), an extra at work. i even keep one in my mom's car.



and i always put my hair into a messy bun before i start eating. because there's nothing more unappealing to the person sitting across from you than to see you chomping on your hair.



Does your long hair get in the way?

Long hair always gets in the way! Thats why short hair is ALWAYS the way to go. NOTHING feels better than seeing your long hair get lost to the clippers and scissors. Maybe you should just cut yours off.



Does your long hair get in the way?

My hair is long for what i'm usually used to. I know what you mean, I always feel like its down my shirt or caught under my backback, sweater or jacket. I want to grow it out, but I also want to cut it, it's so hard!



Does your long hair get in the way?

i have thick curly hair as you can see and its a little longer then shoulder length.. it has its ups and downs.. i got it cut short though and i like it alot better..



Does your long hair get in the way?

yes, it usally happens to me wat i do is usally i go buy hair clips and put in my purse when im about to eat i go to the restroom and put me hair clip on and then i take it of whenever i fell like it helps alot u should try it .



Does your long hair get in the way?

yupp



this is why my hair is getting cut



Does your long hair get in the way?

yes



Does your long hair get in the way?

it gets stuck under my backpack strap, for sure.



but long hair is waaay better for my face and i just think long hair is pretty...its worth it for me! but i always tuck my hair back when i eat so that doesn't happen.



Does your long hair get in the way?

no i just like to wear my hair in a pony most of the time. but i know what you mean my hair is so long it always gets a ton of knots after i shower and stuff..



Does your long hair get in the way?

Yes all the time. I hate it especially at night when i'm rolling over and my hair wont let me cuz it gets stuck underneath, that definitely wakes me up....:(

No comments:

Post a Comment