Friday, April 27, 2012

Short hair Or Long Hair? (Pics)?

which looks better



http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc319...



or



http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc319...



I want to know if I look better with short or long hair. Im deciding if I wanna grow it out again or cut it again... but i have to go through a fuzzy stage before I get long hair. which one is better?



Short hair Or Long Hair? (Pics)?

SHORT HAIR DEFITNELY



Short hair Or Long Hair? (Pics)?

u look cute with short %26amp;%26amp; long hair



Short hair Or Long Hair? (Pics)?

WOW. In both pics you look cute!



Hmm...but since I like guys with long hair...I'd say grow out your hair. I'm sure you'd look really cute!



I can't stop looking at your pics, lol.



Short hair Or Long Hair? (Pics)?

definatley long



it's hotter



and girls like it better usually



Short hair Or Long Hair? (Pics)?

Either one; you look good either way. Too young for me, but you're still a hottie.



Short hair Or Long Hair? (Pics)?

long hair pic #2 makes you look more attractive



Short hair Or Long Hair? (Pics)?

definitely longgg

No comments:

Post a Comment