Thursday, April 26, 2012

Long hair should have a maintenance?

Hi, im a boy with medium leght hair, and i want it long (about shoulder)



I had a cut yesterday.. didnt cut it for about 9,5 months so it was is not very good shape..



but now im sad that i lost about 2/3 months of hair :/ but it looks in better shape.



i did he right thing? what should i do to forget the hair that is gone?



Long hair should have a maintenance?

yes long hair definately needs to have upkeep on it. im a girl and i have hair down to the middle of my back, and i have to get it cut about every two months. not cut alot just the ends trimmed to get rid of the split ones. granted i do alot more damaging stuff to my hair like styling it and everthing, but you being a guy...i still think you should get the ends trimmed off your hair about everything 3 or 4 months. you will see a good difference in your hair that is for sure!



Long hair should have a maintenance?

IT'S HAIR !! it'll grow back, no biggie.



Long hair should have a maintenance?

I'm female and have long hair down to my butt.(its a thing to keep it long.)I hate cutting it.So I trim once in a while.But I baby it too.Lots of oil free conditioner,carful with the brush.And gentle when its wet(hair stretches when wet and will break easier).



It will grow out.Take care of your nutrition and scalp in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment