Thursday, April 26, 2012

Looking after long hair - advice please?

I have long hair down to my waist, I don't want to cut my hair, half way down, my hair isn't as smooth but the top half of my hair is smooth. What product do you use to keep your hair smooth from top to bottom?



Looking after long hair - advice please?

Boil 1 cup of celery leaves with stems, strain and add juice of 1 lemon. You can rinse your hair with this after washing your hair. It makes your hair look healthy and lustrous. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.



Looking after long hair - advice please?

Ion.



It's a really good brand.



Or Aussie.



I have long hair too.



Looking after long hair - advice please?

The unsmooth bit is due to split ends and breakage.



Get a shampoo %26amp; conditioner that repair damaged hair.



Have your hair trimmed regularly and eventually the rough bits will all go away.



Looking after long hair - advice please?

I also have long hair and the only way to keep it smooth is to make sure you have it trimmed regularly so that the bottom of your hair is in as good a condition as the top!



Looking after long hair - advice please?

i have the same thing ! =o



but not that long of hair.



But i think if you go to google.com you check out this egg recipe that makes yr hair really smooth , it worked on one of my friends, her hair was soo smooth it was unbelieveable!



I should check that out too lol



Looking after long hair - advice please?

use garnier long and strong shampoo,conditioner%26amp; softner.



makes your long hair strong and smooth lol i used to use it when i had long hair till i cut it:(.. dont ever cut your hair , i regret it!!!!



Looking after long hair - advice please?

i think the best and simplest way is to just get a trim .....



Looking after long hair - advice please?

You should take a look at www.biolustreflorida.com products. I have long hair that I color every 3 weeks and I use their products. I hope that helps you, it did me!



Looking after long hair - advice please?

The best EVER is Joico閳ユ獨 K-Pak Reconstructor. It was voted the best 7 years in a row! Its amazing! it will make is soft, shinny, and smell really good! Hope this helps!



Looking after long hair - advice please?

i got long hair and i use time renewal by pantene it makes my hair silky smooth honest. its bout 3pound a bottle and sell it in boots

No comments:

Post a Comment