Friday, April 27, 2012

Long hair question, Need tips?

I need help people, I'm doing an experiment with my hair, I'm trying to make it long, But at the point i'm at right now, My hair is looking like john lennon's hair! It's like a Even poof on top of my head, It's like a thick sponge LOL, What do i need to do to straighten it out? Should i use a special shampoo? Which? Should i go somewhere to have it touched up or something? Help aaah!



Long hair question, Need tips?

-either use tressme shampoo and conditioner or sunsilk



-blow dry it



-straighten it



if all that doesnt work you can get a 8 hour straightning session if it wont straighten.Its usualy a bit costy but lasts for ever so a real investment :)



good luck



Long hair question, Need tips?

if it is too unruly to straighten everyday, most salons (actually anywhere that provides perms) can permanently straighten it for you. It will cost about the same as, and is the same procedure as, a perm. They just reset it straight instead of curling it like a normal perm.

No comments:

Post a Comment